Bill AylingPCA Member Since 2015
Credentials / Proficiencies
- M.S. Environmental Engineering, Syracuse University
- B.A. Biology, SUNY Albany
- Certificate. Green Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley
- Proficiencies in environmental environmental science and toxicology, chemical risk mangement, and protection of water resources.
Business InformationFounded in 2011
Business Category: Engineering-science
Integrated Science, LLC provides engineering-science consulting services to prevent pollution, manage hazardous wastes, and protect water quality.
Sustainability has been called the next frontier of business innovation. Integrated Science, LLC provides a framework to move organizations toward solutions that improve competitiveness, reduce risk, protect and enhance organizational reputation, and increase resilience.
- Research and investigation of chemical fate and transport. Provide objective data evaluations that are credible with all stakeholders.
- Pollution prevention: Screening to select safer chemicals and materials alternatives; innovative product design; life cycle, decision, and footprint analyses; greenhouse gas and energy management; water and waste management; sustainability planning and reporting.
- Hazardous waste management: Environmental contaminant source identification; environmental forensics; evaluate risk to human health and the environment; procurement of engineering services.
- Environmental regulations, compliance, and litigation support: Evaluation of toxicological basis of environmental screening values to support permit limits.
- Water quality protection: Water testing for toxins; environmental modeling to evaluate the fate and transport of chemicals.
Typical Problems Solved
- Identify performance of competing technologies relative to sustainability criteria.
- Develop criteria to procure products.
- Develop plan to monitor and manage greenhouse gas emissions.
- Test and interpret environmental data.
Hazardous waste management
- Isolate and characterize contaminant sources to surface water, ground water, sediment, soil, and air. Identify potential impacts to human health and the environment. Oversee remedial design.
- Characterize toxins (i.e. PCBs) detected in caulk and paint sources, and evaluate as potential source of contaminants detected in the environment.
- Water tests that evaluate drinking water quality including comparison to screening values for the protection of human health.
- Evaluate water quality of drinking water reservoir and potential impacts to water quality due to residential development around the lake