John HuntRegional Account Director
PCA Member Since 2010
Credentials / Proficiencies
- BA Communication, Canisius College
- Regular guest lecturer at NYS Small Business Development Center
- Canisius College Marilyn GS Watt Distinguished Alumni Award, 2013
- Sales & Marketing Excellence Award from CNYSME, 2009
- 40 Under 40 Award winner, 2003
- SBA National Small Business Week Nomination Finalist, 2012
- Certified Radio Sales Manager - Radio Advertising Bureau, 2015
Business InformationBusiness Category: Marketing Campaigns; Lead Generation; Brand Development
When clients are looking to generate more profitable leads, I help them reverse-engineer their goals into marketing campaigns. Then, I lead the campaign as a project to ensure it is implemented with excellence. We not only assist with consulting on growing market share, but DEFENDING market share that small businesses have worked so hard to acquire and retain!
Business consultation including marketing strategy, lead generation systems, brand development, advertising strategy (specifically premium video through First Look run prior to movies in Central New York from Watertown to Syracuse, Ithaca and Binghamton).
Typical Problems Solved
Small businesses based in Central New York that are looking for new ways to grow their businesses and maximize their vendor support (cooperative advertising) funds. No obligation consultation.