James N. JerosePrincipal
Business InformationBusiness Category: Non-profit Business Development; Board Development; Volunteer Management
Business development, specialized marketing, confidential business networking, board development, volunteer management, board governance, and succession planning. My main emphasis is on service to nonprofit organizations needing or seeking specialized assistance.
I am also experienced in product, service, and facility launches including key aspects of facility management. My experience also includes membership, donor relations, and board service.
I offer assistance to certain organizations for targeted areas of need or concern. I call upon my decades of varied experience to help solve problems or find appropriate and reliable sources for such solutions. I have expertise in executive leadership, management, policy, communications, strategy, organizational advancement, image, and client & constituent relations.
Typical Problems Solved
- Nonprofit organizations in distress or experiencing board, leadership, governance, or volunteer management issues;
- Key client or relationship management challenges including relationship repair;
- Membership recruitment and volunteer recruitment challenges;
- Field issues including target markets and sales strategies;
- Training and talent retention strategies;
- Product and service positioning including precision marketing;
- Hospitality and image